Monday, July 30, 2012

Second book

I was just came back from my hometown after a very short holiday, which i finally regret.. How i wished i can simply change my flight ticket and enjoyed a week off..But lesson learned for future balik kampung plan.

Another story i left my story book in the flight, put all the blamed to the so early flight schedule of airasia 6.30am..so i am so sleepy ..It was supposed to be my 2nd books i read for  year 2012..ZOYA by Danielle Steel...i already read it halfway...





Last night, i just started read KEEPING FAITH by Jodi Piclout...


Now..i cant wait to go home and continue my reading :)

5 comments:

Night said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Night said...

erm..tu la..alang alang ko cuti..next time pajak satu mingu trus..

kayau said...

mmg nite..lepas ni mau cuti lama2 sikit.

kukuanga said...

hahhaha! sayang kalau cuti x lama balik kampung juvi. at least mesti 5 hari owh..

The Pact, Second glance and my sister's keeper are my favourite of Jodi's. i stopped reading her after house rules (2010). telampau tepu sudah sma dia pny stories.

kayau said...

Itulah...lepas ni tahun ni sy mau cuti at least 1 mgu balik kg..Sy tgh baca sing me home, tapi susah mau kasih habis..hahaha